The Granny and the Wolf | Mr Prepper – Part 2 – Full Release (Bunker Builder Survival Game)
Mr Prepper continues and we travel to the forest to help Jenny, and of course Bob the plant, regain access to her little cabin in the woods. We go well prepared with plenty of health and of course a big old baseball bat to fight those pesky wolves that are causing our favourite herbalist so much trouble!
We’re then given access to the mine so then we go and meet Bob (the person, not the plant) and do the necessary bits and bobs to fix the mine elevator. We pick up some exciting things around the mine, we chat to Bob in his little underground hideout, we fight some bats, it’s a busy day for Mr Prepper.
We sort out our house in readiness for our first inspection. Everything suspicious looks to have been moved underground, the bunker is concealed away and we make sure we’re not holding anything considered to be contraband, so things should go according to plan…
We also grow some more plants, we make some furniture and we produce buy ourselves a nice new cookbook!
Mr Prepper can be found here:
If you’d like to connect with me, you can find me on…
Mr. Prepper is about being prepared. You know something is wrong. The risk of a nuclear war is in the air and you need to get ready for what’s coming. Struggle for your freedom and deal with the authoritarian government in this survival crafting game.
– Build an underground shelter;
– Craft machines and facilities that can keep you alive: farms, greenhouses, tools, vehicles, etc.;
– Trade with neighbors, give them what they need, get what is useful to you;
– Explore atmospheric locations ad scavenge materials and items you could use;
– Make a plan – something radical needs to be done;
– Meet other rebellious characters, complete quests for them and help each other in the opposition to the regime;
– Outsmart the secret police – they don’t want you to be prepared, they want you to stay controlled.
Mr. Prepper is a guy living in a country which once had been the land of the free, but its new government has changed everything. Obey, stay in your lane, and love the President – otherwise, the secretive and all-powerful Agency will take interest in you. Mr. Prepper has decided to defy this and get out of this delusion of life. The only way for him to hide his plans and doings is to build an underground shelter and construct a machine that will help him get out. But for that, he will need materials, time, and secrety. Help him succeed and break the status quo.
Explore and scavenge
Defy the government
Channel graphics designed by Penge in The Geek Cupboard.
Music to Delight Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License